Janice was impressed with my ride when I pulled up outside her building in Serenity. Jared was supposed to meet us there. Though when Janice got in the car I got the thought she was glad she hadn’t invited him at all. I let out a mental sigh. I wasn’t going to go down that road with her. I wasn’t a sub at all. I had to nip this in the bud before she ever even got started. “I’m looking forward to meeting your sub. It’s been a while since I’ve had a good bottom.”
I didn’t want to even think about the last time I pinned a man to the bed. I shook my head to dislodge the memory of that thing clawing at my back.
I heard the disappointment in her head as she spoke. “Oh. I’m sure he’d love to have another join us.” Janice pulled out her phone and spoke in a quick clipped voice. “Meet us at Seg’s place.” She looked at me. “We need to stop someplace else first, if we are going where to where you said. Unless you have a bag in that trunk of yours for the occasion.” Well shit, that also backfired.
I sighed, “No. I kept it all at the old place, I didn’t think I’d find a willing partner when I wasn’t actively looking.” I grinned at her. She was happily distracted with thoughts of putting me in leather outfits. I hated leather pants, too hard to get someone out of. But I wasn’t planning on having sex with either her or Jared so leather fucking pants to look the part it was.
“Seg’s is around the corner from Ooh. He set up shop there after it opened. I’ve never gotten an invitation to get inside though. How did you get one?”
“A friend of a friend pulled in some favors.” That was honest to god’s truth. Though I wouldn’t call the Wicked Truth a friend, but this wasn’t a lie for once.
“A friend of a friend? What’s his name, I might know him?” She asked curiously as I drove.
I shrugged. “Didn’t catch his name, but he and the owner have a lot in common. Or they did years ago anyway. Still keep in touch.”
“Really, he knows Jaxen Oliver. What I wouldn’t do to get my hands on that man. But you’d have a better chance than I would.”
“Why is that?” I asked. I knew he was in a committed relationship.
“Oliver is gay. He doesn’t even play with women, at all. His Dom on the other – he is fine and swings both ways. Jared enjoys him.”
“You let your sub play with others?” I asked confused. I risked a glance at her and she was smiling. Her thoughts were strung out on watching Jared, how he looked with a red ass, how his body swelled. Fuck! I pulled my shields around me I had to pay attention or I might hurt my baby. I rubbed the steering wheel like she was a favorite lover and smiled. I thought I’d never hurt her – not ever.
I parked in a garage as far from any other cars as I could get which after driving the whole garage was nowhere. I parked in the next available spot with a dejected sigh. Janice giggled, “You’ll learn to just call a town car too.”
Knowing that would have saved me a lot of time though I think she was suitably impressed with Serenity. She ran her high gloss finger tip gently over her paint, “She is a beauty though. A shame to keep her under a cover isn’t it. Maybe you should take her out to the Hamptons with us this next weekend. She’d love the views.”
“I’m sure she would,” I said not wanting to appear too eager. She was falling right into my plans inviting me to her high end parties. Though I wasn’t trying to gain anything here. I don’t know why I was sticking around maybe it was because Janice looked like Kate, or that she just reminded me her mother – even the games she played were similar, though Kate wasn’t into this world.
We walked to Sed’s through the parking garage where a tall lean man wearing black suit pants and a dark purple shirt stood in his patent leather shoes waiting with his hands in his pockets. He saw us coming and his eyes light up when he saw Janice, but it was his thoughts that betrayed him. He was in love.
He was slow dropping his eyes to the ground. He wasn’t a submissive. But he would do anything for Janice, even play at her submissive. But all Janice saw was a sub. He was gorgeous and a good sub though a little disobedient, like now when he looked at her too long. I think I found my reason to help her – or rather help him.
- The Pretty Boy (Alex) (8/30/2018)
- Dad’s Journal (Alex) (8/31/2018)
- Ward, CO (Alex) (9/1/2018)
- More Than (Alex) (9/2/2018)
- Green Eyed Monster (Alex) (9/3/2018)
- Mine (Alex) (9/4/2018)
- Mine (Nightmare) (9/5/2018)
- Club Aspect (Alex) (9/6/2018)
- Fuck Him (Alex) (9/7/2018)
- Charity Case (Alex) (9/8/2018)
- The Mercenary Bitch (Alex) (9/9/2018)
- The Limo Ride Home (Alex) (9/10/2018)
- The Wicked Truth (Alex) (9/11/2018)
- Olivers Orgie House (Alex) (9/12/2018)
- Meeting Jared (9/13/2018)
- Leather and More (9/14/2018)
- Introductions (9/15/2018)
- One on One (9/16/2018)
- Fast Forward (9/17/2018)
- Three Months later (9/18/2018)
- Worth It? (9/19/2018)
- Help Us, Obi Wan (9/20/2018)
- Coming Together (9/21/2018)
- Plan B (9/22/2018)
- The Kissing Game (9/23/2018)
- The Emergency (9/24/2018)
- Dreams and Letters (9/25/2018)
- High Maintenance (9/26/2018)
- Fear and Anxiety (9/27/2018)
- Doubts (9/28/2018)
- He’s So Broken (9/29/2018)
- Not So Poetic (9/30/2018)
- The Morning After (10/1/2018)
- Shit! I’m Late (10/2/2018)
- Mental Caphony (10/3/2018)
- Information for Poet (10/4/2018)
- For the Win (10/5/2018)
- A Regular Thing (10/6/2018)
- Down Hill (10/7/2018)
- In Control (10/8/2018)
- What Am I Doing? (10/9/2018)
- Poet’s Designs (10/10/2018)
- Anger and Lies (10/11/2018)
- That’s … Wrong (10/12/2018)
- Inside the AU Building (10/13/2018)
- Father Figure (10/14/2018)
- Who Are We? (10/15/2018)
- Talking Myself Into It (10/16/2018)
- A Truth (10/17/2018)
- Losing Myself (10/18/2018)
- The Second Most Perfect Time (10/19/2018)
- Nothing But the Truth (10/20/2018)
- Fucked Up Situation (10/21/2018)