I’d like to thank Rudra Makwana over at Tinte for nominating me for this award. It’s a great way to start of the year I think.
As always here are the rules:
- Create a new post thanking the person who nominated you, link their blog. Include award graphic.
- Answer the questions provided.
- Make a new set of 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
- Nominate 5-10 recently followed bloggers and share your post with them so they see it.
- What inspires you as a writer?
I’ll answer for AJ since I’m forlorn on this subject. AJ is inspired by me. Actually I was an accident. AJ loves to write has for ages. She’s been writing posts for role playing games for a long time. I’d give you the year but then you might think AJ is old or something. AJ is inspired by others. Loves to write off of someone else’s character or reaction to something. Give her one person who says this is awesome and she’ll keep writing for you.
- What is the most fascinating thing about being a blog writer?
All the people you need around the world. So many different cultures and ideas. It’s a big ass world
- What’s the one thing that transformed your life?
I’m going to answer as me. The one thing that transformed my life was my mother calling me a monster. It set the tone for the remainder of my life. From them on out I did/do everything in my power to not be that monster.
- What makes a good content? How do you know if a piece of writing is doing well?
I’m going to shrug to this. I don’t write here for the masses to be happy. I keep this blog because it lets me have a place to play so AJ can let me out. If I don’t get out to play I make a mess of the rest of AJ’s life. AJ writes to keep her sanity. So we really don’t know if what we do is good. You are the judge of that, you keep coming back so it has to at least appeal enough to dismiss the typos and the grammar and everything else that’s wrong with these posts of mine
- What genre books you like and why ?
I like supernatural urban fantasy books. Cause it’s what I do for a living. Those are also AJ’s go to right now but she also likes fantasy and romance and drama.
- What do you usually write about on your blog?
I ramble. Whatever comes to mind. AJ also posts my on going story which is in it’s fifth book and the close of the Ascendant arc. We aren’t sure if we’ll keep up with the rewrites here as usual if you want to watch it all unfold I’d love to know.
- What should be the ideal length of the content?
Depends on the content. I typically get you 200 to 400 words of me rambling. AJ tries to keep story scenes under a 1000 words but it doesn’t always happen
- What is the one trait that makes you different from everyone?
I’m a fictional character! I’ve found very few blogs that take on the persona of a fictional character. It seemed to be a faux-pa. But I’m not going anywhere. AJ enjoys writing as me in this fashion so I’m her #1 marketing tool
- What are some of the things that makes you confident ?
My confidence is all a mask. I’m not. But you didn’t hear that from me!
- What your posts are based on? Are they based on your emotions or they are trying to give a social message to a reader? Also share your favorite blog posts.
All of my posts are based on my fictional life, the stories AJ is writing or just my general personality. They are how I feel as a character about being a character about things I have to share. Some of my favorite posts, I’ll list the below this answer.
I’m going to do my usual If you want to nominations. I don’t read enough of you to choose and I feel bad.
My Questions to you are as follows:
- Why do you write?
- What do you consider a successful blog? Not specifically which one, but what makes it successful.
- What do you like to read on blogs?
- What do you like to read in general?
- Star Wars or Star Trek?
- Who is your favorite character in a book?
- In a movie?
- Of all time?
- What is your favorite color? Why do you think that is the case?
- How do you find things to read?