I few days ago I was nominated for another award. I’m so impressed that there are so many of you that feel my ramblings are deserving. I’d like to thank Gansu from Sugunag’s blog for nominating me for The Mystery Blogger Award created by Okoto enigma.
This is an award for amazing bloggers with indigenous posts. Their blogs not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging and they do it with so much love and passion.
– Okoto Enigma.
Here are the rules to the award:
- Put the logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and link their blog.
- Tell your reader 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10-20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question.
- Share a link to your best post(s)
Three things about Me
Something you don’t know would be best since this blog is kinda all about me it’s hard to think what I haven’t already told you that I can reveal.
Shit this is harder than I thought it would be.
- I’m very good at pretending everything is alright when it’s not. I’m so good I fool myself most days. And then it all crashes in and I can’t do anything but laugh because I’m afraid to cry.
- I was diagnosed with PTSD as a child after my mother threw me away to the Venatori. And I have OCPD. (So as a side note if I ever do something you feel is atypical then please let me know so AJ can refine either the diagnosis or the fix the problem)
- I can’t let go of people I let into my life. That’s why there are so few of them. It’s my way of dealing with my greatest fear of being unsafe, uncared for, being alone forever. I push you away so you don’t hurt me, or I let you in and I can’t let go.
Questions I was asked
What is your favorite pastime activity?
I just did a post about hobbies. You’d think I’d actually know this one, but I don’t have a good answer. Actually yeah I do. My favorite thing to do is cook for my family. It’s one thing that needs to get done that I love to do. I love watching them eat their favorite dishes. I love watching them savor each mouthful.
If you suddenly had a vision of God, what are the two questions, you would ask him to give you?
I don’t believe in god, or gods or whatever. But if there was some all knowing all seeing being out there that might be able to answer questions. I’d ask why life was so hard? And I’d ask what I could do to make my loved ones the happiest people in the world?
What is the last thing you do before you sleep?
Close my eyes? No, not what you were looking for? The last activity before bed is yoga. No, I take off my make up. Sounds so girly when I say it. But I dislike the whole raccoon look.
Who is your favorite author?
My favorite author? I don’t have one. I don’t even think AJ has a favorite author. There are author’s AJ reads prolificly. There are authors who are always on the radar. But a favorite? AJ’s not big on favorites and I think it trickles down into me. If I had to choose a favorite author I’m going to have to go with early Laurel K Hamilton. AJ agrees, but says there are so many of her favorites.
If you like the story , how many times do you re read the book?
Me, I’ve read my favorite books several times – mostly because I don’t own very many and the Venatori don’t exactly do library books in the Archives. AJ has read The Incarnations of Immortality probably 3 or four times completely. Same thing with The Rowan by Anne McCaffery. The Wheel of Time first book has probably been read 3 or four times too.
I don’t read 10 blogs. Not as me and AJ doesn’t read anything other than writers and coding blogs really – a few friends. So I don’t have 10, so I’m going to do what I did the last time, all you readers who want to participate go forth and respond. Let me know and I’ll link you here to keep the chain going.
- What inspires you to write?
- If you could travel to any place, real or fictional, where would you go and why?
- Do you believe in fate?
- Since you read my blog, who do you think the worst race is in my world?
- Same line, which race do you think is the best?
And that’s all I got folks.