Thanks Amy for nominating me!
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Answer 11 questions about yourself provided by you nominator—or 11 random facts.
- Nominate 5-11 fellow bloggers with fewer than 1000 followers who you think deserve the award.
- Create a new list of questions for your nominees.
- List the rules in your post.
- Let your nominees know of your nomination personally.
- What’s the last blog post you read? Me? I’ve not ready posts lately. AJ read the seven habits of highly effective blogger
- If you could ship a fictional character to a deserted island populated by angry cannibals, who would you send? Quinten from the Wizards. OMG so annoying and whinny
- Which one of your posts are you most proud of? Standing on a precipice is still the one I’m most proud of_**
- Do you believe in ghosts? Uh… silly question. Yes!
- Cats or dogs or rabbits? Cat
- Bungee jumping or jumping out of a plane? Neither? But if I have to choose jumping out of a plane. The idea of springing back up and then falling again – no thank you
- Have you ever read a book and thought, “Darn. I wish I wrote this”? Which book was it? No, but I’m not the writer. AJ says not really
- What is the best advice you’ve been given – writing advice or otherwise? Just keep swimming. Just keep swimming! No matter what you are doing just keeping doing it, that’s the only way you’ll get to the end of it.
My Random Facts
Since it’s supposed to be 11 questions I’ll do 3 random facts.
- I feel guilty that my mother died and left behind the twins.
- I have a Facebook page! You should come see it. It’s not ALL the posts from here. I have some random things. Usually dealing with hotties, mental health, and other things that I find amusing. Ask Amy! She follows me :)
- The rewrite of The Last Phoenix is so far almost 100K and thats just my side of the story. AJ’s writing the story from Alex’s POV too.
And another one because it’s related to the last one. Darwynn’s Law is shaping up to be a completely different story than was told last time. End goal of getting Matt and Faelen are still the goal! Though AJ just realized that Matt is a little more difficult but she just got an idea I think. It’s floating there anyway.
- If you and your father were estranged, what would you get him for his birthday?
- What’s your favorite feature of your ideal romantic partner?
- What do you do when you aren’t writing?
- How much wood does a woodchuck chuck?
- Fuzzy Wuzzy wasn’t fuzzy was he?
- I’m running out of creative things to ask, so fill in the remaining 6 with random fun facts.
I don’t read blogs and most of what AJ does is all coding so we are lacking in things. So I nominate all my readers! Link me if you accept the nomination so I can throw you up in the post!!