I was nominated by Ambrose and Elsie or probably by their writer anyway. A pretty cool person. So thanks hun, much love to you and yours. There are some simple rules for the Versatile Blogger Award
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Write seven facts about yourself
- Nominate other awesome bloggers
- I’m a fictitious character. Yes my loyal readers know this, but this is my blog. AJ made it so I can vent my frustrations at being a fucking character she loves to torture. Wanna know what we were discussing today: In what other way can she fuck up mine and Alex’s life. Thanks AJ!!!
- I’m more than what I seem. If you are reading along with the story you probably know this. I am an improbably hero with a inferiority complex.
- And I’m in love a guy who I found in a dream. (He’s a dream walker, and my soul mate)
I’m afraid of heights, needles, flying and clowns. Yes you heard me – clowns. I’m not fond of sand and glitter either.
I am a purveyor of people. Some reason people flock to me. I don’t know why. It annoys Alex to no end.
AJ accidentally fell in love with me. I was most likely going to end up a side kick to my sister, but AJ fell in love with me with in the first post of my life.
I would rather stay at home then go out and do anything. My favorite place is in Alex’s arms.
Anyone who wants to post can. I don’t read enough blogs so I can’t nominate anyone sorry but anyone who wants to is welcome to take this up.