100 Followers!!

Today, I hit a pretty damn big milestone here! 100 followers. You have no idea what that means to me! Yes I’m this fictional character, but the fact that 100 people have stopped by, and followed my lonesome website where I ramble on and on about things is such an awesome feat.

I am so glad to met some of you. (AJ thanks you for taking the time to indulge me.) I enjoy talking with you, so don’t feel uncomfortable or weirded out by the fact I’m not real. Everything is ‘real’ in AJ’s story, and if something is irritating you about me, definitely say something. You aren’t going to hurt my feelings – cause not real. And it’ll help AJ get me so I don’t annoy the readers of my story – you and everyone else who happens on by.

So * flourishing bow *. I thank you from the bottom of my heart for following along. Almost 4 months in to my year long challenge, and only a couple filler posts! Even I’m impressed with that.

Again, if you want to know something post a comment, or shoot me an email, everything’s on my contact page. AJ has a lot more in store for me over the next coming months. July should be another write fest, if it’s not done before then. Who knows with AJ.

I love you all, thank you. I’m so glad I don’t bore you… if I do say something!!

21 Comments

1. Congratulations! That is an awesome milestone.

And don’t worry, Nox. I don’t think it’s possible for you to be boring. :lol: You’re too flamboyant and awesome. True fact.

1. Nox says:

bows I’ll keep my comment clean… no I won’t… thank you for stoking my ego. I thank you for reading, and more importantly for commenting!

1. Not at all a problem! :D

2. You’ve been stroked enough today pretty boy… oh wait :P

1. Nox says:

Never enough, Duckling – never!

Liked by 2 people

1. Alex says Sage deserves some stroking, it’s not all about you hot stuff!

2. Nox says:

Oh don’t you worry. I take care of my boy before myself. ..always. another of my issues lol

3. Alex is muttering about jumping off buildings and when you hurt yourself you hurt him. He’s being such an emo princess today!

4. Nox says:

Is he wearing a dress? I don’t jump off buildings and hurt myself often. Jump yes. Hurt no. It’s part of a coping mechanism

5. Are you kidding? There was that one time I made him wear a kilt…he says he has a long memory and payback will happen!

6. Nox says:

I bet he could pull off a kilt as long as that’s all he’s wearing

7. Nox says:

how did I miss this one…. grins glad I entertain you. I blame Alex on my crude behavior. He’s rubbing off… damn, sorry… bad/good morning.

3. Alex says he resembles, ah resents that remark :P And he’s pretty sure he wasn’t the only one rubbing things…

1. Nox says:

he resents that remark? but it was meant with nothing but love. And if he doesn’t behave we might end up doing more than rubbing :P bleach might be required again

1. he felt a token protest was in order as it wasn’t ALL his fault. Behave? Pfft! Rub away baby :P

2. Nox says:

No it wasn’t all his fault, but he weren’t so cute and fun to play with I wouldn’t be in my current mood that is permeating everything AJ has been writing.

3. smirking mea culpa apology so you know he is not at all sorry

4. Nox says:

well neither am I… but AJ’s annoyed at how it’s affecting everything. Me I enjoy it.

Liked by 1 person

5. AJ secretly loves it too, we can tell!

6. Nox says:

Well it hasn’t stopped her from writing so not too annoyed.

Comments are closed.