I suppose I should say something about net neutrality. AJ’s not a big political speaker and neither am I but really with out a free internet I wouldn’t have a home here. I wouldn’t have met some great people and I wouldn’t have a voice outside of AJ’s head. Continue reading Day of Action
One of the synonyms of farce is burlesque. In NYC you can find all sorts of kinky places to go. If you like humor and sex The Slipper Room should be a place you stop. I will admit that AJ’s never been, but I could potentially mention going to a place similar, but the videos I watched had me hooked. The first one in the … Continue reading Burlesque
Woah! Someone likes my ramblings well enough to nominate me for a recognition award.
Before I get into it here are the requirements for accepting the award.
If you too want to be a part of this chain then follow the rules as stated below:
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice for new bloggers.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Select 15 other blogs you want to give the award to.
Number 1 is covered.
Continue reading “Blogger Recognition Award”