AJ loves Jenna Morecci. She has a you got it – The Naughty List tag for christmas… And you know me anything for an innuendo right?
So gorge your eyes on these responses. But first the rules:
- Provide a brief description of your novel before beginning. NO MORE THAN 5 SENTENCES.
- If your cast is fewer than 15 characters, you can’t use the same name more than twice. If your cast is larger than 15 characters, you can’t use the same name more than once.
If you want a clean copy of the questions… check out the link up a few paragraphs Jenna has her blog post all done up nice and pretty for you and with some eye candy too! I don’t want to deprive you of that.
About The Evolution of Power
Something you’ve all been waiting for? Here’s a tidbit.
The Evolution of Power is the final part of the arc that bringsme x into the full path of my destiny or fate even though I despise those things. The big bad vampire from the last one is still at large and making big trouble in the were community specifically in NYC, while I’m doing his best to be the hero I know I can be and balancing my home life. But in the end I know I’m going to be hip deep in shit soon. Things will come to an unexpected head when the Venatori try to put a stop to things going on. The world will change because of these events.
And now the questions
- Which character is SO into the holidays, they nearly cause a street-wide power outage from all their Christmas lights?
Probably Sage. He’s really the only one who would deck the halls. He’d be one of those programmable lights with the music tuned into it. That’s right up his alley.
- Which character attends the office new years party with ONE date…and goes home with someone else?
Well, that could be one of three but neither one of them would do it anymore because they are all happily in a relationship.
- Which character is more than happy to steal Hanukkah gelt from poor, unsuspecting children? [Note: Hanukkah gelt = chocolate coins]
The boys from DS most likely would steal the kids chocolate, but not for the reasons you think. They are just oversize children themselves and would feel entitled to it.
- Fill in the blanks: I saw Dee doing a whole lot more than kissing Santa Claus. They were full on making out.
- One of your characters decides to pregame before church and passes out in the middle of the Christmas service. Which character is it?
Jace. He’s not a big church guy but he’s also not very smart about things when he tries to be sneaky
- Which character hasn’t been seen since winter began because they refuse to deal with the snow?
Dee. She doesn’t like the cold. Her favorite place to be in the cold is in bed with one of her living heaters next to her naked – preferably tied up
- Which character completely forgot about the holidays and ends up regifting to everyone?
Kai. He’s not a Christmas guy or a presents guy. He’d give the kids some of the most inappropriate gifts he received without thinking.
- Which character has such crappy luck, they only discover their potato allergy after pigging out on latkes?
Me. This is my luck.
- The Krampus has arrived to punish your very bad characters. Which character is kinda into it?
Again, me. Though I don’t do the hitting, that’ll freak me the fuck out and I’ll be curled up in a ball weeping.
- One of your characters should be on the naughty list, but has convinced Santa to clear their name. Which character is it, and what was their means of persuasion?
Dee. She can sweet talk anyone into anything at any time.