Since AJ and I had a conversation about this… well it wasn’t exactly a conversation with AJ but we’ll go with that for now. I figured this would be fun. Halloween happens to be Dev’s birthday, so big deal. We missed it in The Children of Morpheus cause I was in a coma… lucky me right? It would have been my first Halloween celebrated among humans. Big deal. So next year. But since Halloween is around the corner in the real world I’ll play this little game. Thanks Jenna Moreci for pointing me in that direction (or rather pointing AJ in that direction)
- Provide a BRIEF description of your novel before starting.
- Don’t use the same character for more than 3 answers.
I’m kinda dealing with a lot of things, with a messed up relationship probably cause of my own shit and theirs combined. On top of the fact that I uprooted my life and having figured out what I’m going to do with it. That is until my father asks for help on a vampire case and when I go ask my vampire friends about it, I end up helping them, while they help my Dad do his thing. A little quid pro quo. Good thing I get a free trip to Europe – sadly it’s a night trip and I really don’t get to do any sight seeing just a lot of fighting be it verbally or physically. A lot of fighting – hey I’m good at it.
- It’s Halloween night! What is your protagonist dressed up as? This is the question that AJ and I were talking about. I was told I had to dress up as Captain Jack Sparrow. So, I’ll done the outfit, the make up, maybe a little rum drinking. I’ll mimic the walk and the talk.
- Who in your cast refuses to dress up and shows up at the Halloween party without a costume? Really depends on who’s invited. I can see all Venatori not showing up with a costume – so my Dad and Dorian.
- Which character wears the most outrageous costume, and what would it be? The most outrageous, depends on the definition. Dee’s going to wear the skimpiest and sexiest thing she can find.
- On Halloween, werewolves, vampires, and zombies are on the prowl. Which of your characters gets caught in their clutches, and which creature do they subsequently turn into? I’m gonna have to say Sage on this one. He’s still naive enough to get caught off guard.
- Who wins the contest for best costume? I’m gonna have to say me. I was told I could probably pull of Jack with ease. I don’t know but I’m sure the boys will help me study.
- Who hands out toothbrushes to the trick and treaters? I don’t think there is anyone that stuffy in my line up.
- Which two of your characters decide to pair up and do an angel/devil costume together? Jace and Mia. No doubt they’d do the couples thing.
- Someone is too scared to even attend the Halloween party. Who is it? I’m not sure anyone is afraid or shy to not go. There might be some who won’t go because of other reasons but fear would never factor in.
- Who overdoses on Halloween candy and ends up sick? Matt. Matt has never done the Halloween thing, and the whole life without Venatori restrictions send him on a sugar high.
- Which character is most likely to place a curse/hex on someone and who would they curse? Me. But I’d do it accidentally. My magic is so bonkers in this book no idea what I’m doing, or what the fuck is going on.
Don’t forget to tag your writer friends and use ‘all hallows write’ in your tags so other writers can easily find your answers.
All you exceptional writers out there why don’t you jump on in here. It was fun. For a clean copy of the rules and questions check out Sam Kassé’s All Hallows Write Tag page.